Friday, November 2, 2007

Wow - I know this is a lot of posting for one day but I just wanted to go ahead and get caught up on life. Monday, I start working back at Children's again. It is an answer to prayer in many ways and I'm so thankful that God continues to provide just what we need. I will be working two days a week at the hospital plus several hours at home and will still be keeping sweet Carson two days a week. So much for things slowing down, huh? Please just pray for me that I will only commit to doing what I need to do and will spend my time wisely. Thank you all for sharing life with me and my family.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

I will keep you in my prayers. Hope it all works out just the way you want it to.

Jennifer said...

I'm praying for tomorrow to be a great day!

Jamie said...

I praying for you today!

Shannon said...

praying for you today... and boy do we need to catch up. missing out on Bible Study has caused me to miss out on a lot of just people's lives in general...

Amy said...

Praying for you a whole bunch...

Ronda said...

I love you mommy!He-He!

"There is never enough time to do everything, but there is always enough time to do the most important thing."